Transmission Fluid & Filter Change
Replacing the transmission filter is something that must be done but is all too often forgotten. A dirty or clogged transmission filter will cause a transmission to go bad before it’s time and give erratic transmission shifts and performance.
Most car makers recommend the transmission filter be replaced every 30,000 miles. Bring your vehicle to Tveten’s Auto Clinic and it will pay off with added transmission life and top transmission performance. Give us a call at 253-588-5201.
Call us today to schedule an appointment
(or use our Real Time Appointment Scheduler)
and experience what we can do for you!
We are conveniently open:
Mon – Fri 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Click here for map and directions.
Tveten’s Auto Clinic Advantages
- Professional, ASE Certified Technicians
- Over 60 Years of Professional Experience
- Customer Care and Rewards Programs
- Complimentary Local Shuttle Service
- Environmentally Friendly Facilities – 5-Star EnviroStars
- Early Bird / Nite Owl Service – After hours vehicle drop off
- 12 Month / 12,000 Mile Nationwide Warranty
- 24 Month / 24,000 Mile Local In-House Warranty
- Lifetime Protection Plan
- 24-Hour Nationwide Roadside Assistance
- AAA Approved Auto Repair
If your transmission fluid is dirty or deteriorating, you might be on the way to a transmission problem. Let the experts at Tveten’s Auto Clinic keep your transmission properly maintained to factory recommendations to help prolong its life. Give us a call!