Fleet and Commercial Services
Helping you keep your fleet on the road.
Tveten’s Auto Clinic Fleet and Commercial Services can help make your business more successful and your life a little less stressful.
Vehicle maintenance and repair is a frustrating responsibility that uses up your valuable time and diverts your attention away from the important task of managing your business. You make money by attending to your business – not fixing cars and trucks.
Tveten’s Auto Clinic Fleet Services can save you money because proper fleet maintenance and repair reduces expensive down time. Lost time becomes lost income and lost profitability, so we make our fleet customers a priority so that their vehicles can get back on the road as soon as possible. We offer a maintenance program tailored specifically for your fleet.
Tveten’s Auto Clinic Fleet Advantages
Consider the advantages of dealing with a local service provider that can offer friendly personalized service and a total commitment to your needs:
- Your drivers deal directly with the owners. Tveten’s Auto Clinic is locally owned and operated, where friendly personal service isn’t just a promise – it’s a reality.
- Your new car warranty is protected.
- You get our Nationwide Limited Repair Warranty, which covers parts and labor to 12 months or 12,000 miles from the date of service; and our 24 Month/24,000 Mile Local Warranty. Click here to read more about our Warranty Programs.
- Only qualified technicians work on your vehicle. They are ASE Certified and are regularly trained to ensure they are fully updated on all new models through service bulletins and regular workshop clinics.
- We understand business is about reducing costs. We offer competitive costs and guaranteed servicing on all makes and models.
We also offer:
- Priority service
- Online appointment scheduler
- Quality replacement parts that meet or exceed OEM standards
- Electronic vehicle history
- Member of PHH Preferred Supplier Network
Getting started is the easy part, we just need some basic information (see the list below). At that point we will schedule an appointment to address the needed service or repairs.
While the vehicle is in the shop we will perform a complimentary vehicle inspection and report to your fleet manager our findings. This will give you the general condition of your vehicle and help you in the planning of future services and repairs that may be needed. This will also give our staff the ability to get to know your vehicle and how it is used in your business. This way we will have the ability to make recommendations to keep your fleet performing at its best.
We realize many fleets may have specific needs. Our staff will be happy to assist in this manner if possible.
Basic Information Needed:
- A list of all fleet vehicles. Please include license plate numbers and any identification numbers you may require for each vehicle; and a list of drivers if needed.
- Your billing address with special instructions such as purchase order numbers, marked attention to, etc.
- Payment method: credit card, check or accounts payable (application required).
- Name and phone number of individual responsible for authorizing estimates and repairs.
- Past vehicle history (when possible) and each vehicles’ intended use. This will help our staff service your fleet better and make recommendations in the future.
Our staff is always looking for ways to better serve our clients. If you have any questions or suggestions you can call us at (253) 588-5201 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.